...and I am very happy there.

...and I am very happy there.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Puzzled?

During a strange expedition to seek photographs for my daughter-in-law, Corinn's Christmas gift, I stumbled across this barn at the end of the cemetery where my parents are buried.

It was a beautiful fall day and I captured many photos that turned out to be very nostalgic, educational and satisfying to my creative side.

When I posted this particular one on FaceBook, many suggested it looked like a puzzle. I researched to see what would be the cost to make a puzzle for Corinn who also has a passion for puzzles. The ones I could afford were cheaply made or too small. The larger ones that compared to the quality and size of what she likes, were cost prohibitive.

I wonder how one goes about getting their pictures used for puzzles? That is a research project for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment